<body>

Looking For a CSS Coder


Help Needed

We're kind of dead in the water with the redesign (codename: Kill the Queen) until we get a decent CSS coder to program our desired Wordpress Style Sheet. It requires knowledge we do not possess, otherwise you'd be staring at our refferral post right now.

I'm ready, willing and able to provide all the graphic design, most of which I have already made or am in the process of making. The layout and features are done for you, I know exactly what I want and in most cases where I've seen it before. All you have to do is make it all work.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
layout preview

In return for your services (since we are flat broke), you get credit in the footer, a full color 140 x 260 px advert in the sponsor sidebar, and a link button in the link sidebar. If you look at the layout mockup above, you can see just where they land. I'll even make the advert and link button for you, if you indeed like my graphic design work.

So that's the offer, that's the request, that's the cry for help. I'll be posting this request in as many forums as I can. If you can do it, or you know someone who can, please contact me: antifanboy@gmail.com.

Sneak Peak
I'll be updating this with little pieces of the redesign, so keep an eye peeled.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
premium ad space advert

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
itunes subheader

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
torrent subheader

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
forum header

header demo
header demo

avert-venture advert-venture-dvd
venture bros adverts
« home | next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »


w007