<body>

AFB Streaming


Half Life 2 Episode 2 Trailer 1280x720


Introducing AFB Streaming, our new method of delivering streaming video on the front page without the cost of large amounts of bandwidth. It has better compression than YouTube, lower bandwidth cost than Quicktime or Windows Media, and allows for embedding in flash movies. Why introduce this feature on the front page? Anyone with enough memory to watch a video on YouTube can sure as shit watch these videos. I am also a firm believer that video proof is always better than textual recollections. I like sharing game videos with my friends, and you, dear readers, are my new freinds, so I present to you videos! I troll the usual places every day for game videos, and if I find one that intrigues me, I'll make sure to share it with you.

Oh, and Half Life 2: Episode 2 looks fantastically better than Episode 1. Gordon in the woods? Ass-kicking Vortigaunts? New, awesome looking enemies? Count me in.
« home | next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »


w007