<body>

School Days, Fool Days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Due to my educational incarceration, I will not be posting as frequently as I usually do. I've witnessed a large drop in page views and visits since the posts became few and far. I'll try to remedy this soon, but right now I am without computer (video card walked off a short pier) and until I can sit down and type out the best I can, there won't be many new posts. Believe me, you'll know when I'm back. Our domain host (Synced.org, owned by Mike) has shut its doors, and I'm still trying to figure out if my hosting will be gone forever. With it went our header and dot-com redirect, so you'll want to keep the ".blogspot" in there for a bit. Also, Mike and Alan are busy at college as well and Alex is in the middle of assembling a new PC. Consider this fall vacation. Check back soon, articles are in the process of being written!
« home | next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »


w007