<body>

Prep Your Arteries: Fudgems

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Domino's Pizza is selling brownies with their pizzas. When you buy any large pizza at menu price (put away your coupon sheet, cheapskate) they give you 10 free brownie squares and fudge brownie dipping sauce. FREE BROWNIES, BITCHES!!! This is the third happiest food related moment of my life, right after Bob's Big Boy opening a block away from my apartment and finding my Chewbacca mug. It's not a mug with a picture of Chewy, it's that furry bastard's hollow skull molded in ceramic. Tell me you didn't just shit yourself and I know you're lying. I have an unhealthy addiction to brownies, so I might have to go on the Lindsay Lohan cocaine and vomit diet to keep the fat person smell down.
« home | next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »


w007