<body>

Wiicked Awesome News

wiidateexclusively
Mark November 19th (of this year) down on your calendars gamers... the Nintendo Wii will launch on that beautiful Sunday for $250 retail. Join your most conveniently local game shop's online newsletter (EB/Gamestop) to be told exactly when they start accepting pre-orders. I know Alex and I are launch day adopters. Too many great games to wait until the next shipment.

Alex Update: apparently the great curly one has changed his mind on getting it launch day, seeing as how it only comes in white for $50 more than he had planned. Seriously, I don't care, but he does, so... I guess he'll be playing ExciteTruck over here for a while. Me, I like white. He wanted green or red. White matches my iPod and 360, so I'm fine with it.
« home | next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »
| next »


w007